Range Coat is a parka in polyester fabric that makes it waterproof. Padded with real goose down. Bi-directional die-cast zipper hidden by flap with button closure. Four external pockets: two diagonal upper pockets with patch and two lower pockets type envelope with patch. Hood with high collar removable fur collar.
The Range Coat has its origins from the expedition of the famous airship Norge to the North Pole, used by the crew, as well as by captain Umberto Nobile.
Origin: Made in Italy with national and imported materials
- Front: 63% Cotton; 37% Polyethylene
- Yoke: 100% Nylon
- Padding: 100% White Goose Down
- Collar in removable fur
- 100% Goose Down
Washing and care:
- Machine wash at 30°C on delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 110°C
- Dry clean with perchloroethylene, monofluoro trichloromethane and hydrocarbons
Polyester cotton blend. Polyester cotton stock fabric. This very compact gabardine undergoes a treatment that gives a vintage look uneven, wavy and writing.