Nautilus CoatRegular price €1.050,00
Nautilus Parka is a man's parka in polyester fabric with a light coating that makes it waterproof and resistant to low temperatures. Padded with duck down. The die-cast zipper with double slider is hidden by a flap on the front closed with velcro. Four pockets on the front: two patch pockets on the chest closed with flap, two patch pockets with double entry, side entry with die-cast zip and top entry closed with flap and button. Four inside pockets. Storage pocket on the left sleeve with top flap and Velcro closure. Internal lacing with gaiter. Knitted cuffs. Drawstring at the waist and hood, with high, adjustable collar, lined with faux fur.
The Nautilus line takes its name from the first American nuclear-powered submarine that faced the secret mission "Sunshine" in 1958.
- Exterior: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 80% White Duck Down; 20% Feathers;
Fur: Faux Fur
- Faux Fur
- White Duck Down and Feathers - Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Washing and care:
- Machine wash at 30°C on delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 110°C
- Dry clean with perchloroethylene, monofluoro trichloromethane and hydrocarbons