Nautilus JacketRegular price €740,00
Nautilus Jacket is a man's bomber jacket in polyester fabric with a light coating on the back that makes it waterproof. Padded with duck down. Double-slider die-cast zipper hidden by flap. Two external patch pockets with double opening, closed by flap with velcro. Side opening with zip closure. Knitted cuffs. Hood, with high collar, adjustable and lined with faux fur.
The Nautilus line takes its name from the first American nuclear-powered submarine that faced the secret mission "Sunshine" in 1958.
- Exterior: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 80% White Duck Down; 20% Feathers;
Fur: Faux Fur
- Faux Fur
- White Duck Down and Feathers - Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Washing and care:
- Machine wash at 30°C on delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 110°C
- Dry clean with perchloroethylene, monofluoro trichloromethane and hydrocarbons