Nautilus 1958Обычная цена €850,00
Nautilus 1958 is a man's anorak in polyester fabric with a light reverse coating that makes it waterproof. Padded with duck down. Die-cast zip on the inside front. Four upper plunger pockets and two patch pockets closed by flap with velcro. Knitted cuffs. Drawstring waist and hood, with high collar, adjustable and lined with faux fur.
The Nautilus line takes its name from the first American nuclear-powered submarine that faced the secret mission "Sunshine" in 1958.
- Exterior: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 80% White Duck Down; 20% Feathers;
Fur: Faux Fur
- Faux Fur
- White Duck Down and Feathers - Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Washing and care:
- Machine wash at 30°C on delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 110°C
- Dry clean with perchloroethylene, monofluoro trichloromethane and hydrocarbons