- Free shipping in Europe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The "Endeavour" collection takes its name and inspiration from a legendary boat, created by the Englishman Sir Thomas Sopwith to be the ruler of the sea with a revolutionary sail system.
These summer garments are distinguished by their lightness and freshness, packaged in a ripstop fabric of cotton and nylon blend. The ripstop is a technique of interweaving that re-exports tear and wear, for this is used in the construction of balloons, sails and military. The style refers to the marine world with straight shapes and essential lines.
The Endeavour trousers are the cargo pants in this collection. Comfortable, sporty and dynamic, they contain a double function: at the knee level there is an invisible zip, thanks to which long pants can turn into comfortable bermuda shorts.
- Made of ripstop cotton/nylon fabric
- Interior unlined
- Pockets to the pelvis
- Side pockets with flap and snap buttons
- Back pockets with snap buttons
- Zip and button closure with 4 holes
- Internal elastic on the bottom
- Zip spiral hidden at knee height
- Historic rubber patch on the left pocket
- Outside: 60% Cotton 40% Nylon
Washing and care:
- Machine wash at 30 ºC
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry in dryer
- Ironing at low temperature
- Do not dry clean