Historic rewrites its history, evolving itself and its approach to the market, while remaining anchored to its core values.
WITH OUR SUSTAINABILITY PLAN WE AIM TO IMPROVE EVERY PART OF THE PRODUCTIVE PROCESS AND LET THE ENVIRONMENTAL THINKING DRIVE OUR DECISIONS.
Our commitment by 2030 :
- integration of recycled fabrics;
- progressive use of energy from renewable sources;
- placing on the market of the first 100% eco line;
- breaking down the culture linked to "fast fashion" extending the durability of products;
- continuous strengthening of raw material traceability systems;
- use of packaging from recycled materials.
Our philosophy is inspired by famous events and historical heroes. Those people have gone beyond the limits of the human being and challenged nature. In order for this to happen again it is necessary to preserve the beauty of nature and its greatness.
“The stars seemed near enough to touch and never before have I seen so many. I always believed the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, but I was sure of it that night. (cited by Amelia Earhart)
History has led us to an innovative and low environmental impact solution.
OUTER FABRICS AND LININGS
Use of natural biological fibres, recycled synthetic fibers or renewable resources (polyester and nylon from recycled materials, mixed cotton only from certified crops or organic cotton, natural fairtraide fibres, biopolymers, man-made fibres, etc...). Dyes with non-polluting products.
Nickel-free, polyester and nylon.
Fur free - exclusive use of synthetic hair.
Recycled and recovered HHA certified polyester.