Havilland Eskimo Plus
- Free shipping in Europe
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Inspired by the story of the legendary William Smith, a World War II general who stood out for his self-sacrifice and loyalty to the British Empire, a series of dynamic and versatile outerwear comes to life
with a military style, a world that is also projected in their color palette.
The peculiarity of Havilland Eskimo Plus lies in containing 3 different functions, therefore adaptable to every season and temperature.
This garment is made up of: a light parka of length above the knee, made of a particular fabric in mixed polyester and nylon cotton, with a velvety hand, soft to the touch. Inside there are buttons thanks to which the Eiger Light Jacket can be inserted: a nylon down jacket with simple and essential lines, water-repellent, padded with duck feathers, long up to just above the pelvis. It is detachable and can also be worn on its own as a simple winter duvet.
- THERMAL CLASS
- Made of waxed water repellent fabric.
- Unlined interior.
- Double-slider zip fastening covered by a rib with snap buttons.
- Maxi pockets with flap and snap button.
- Inside pocket.
- Hood with adjustable elastic drawstring.
- Adjustable cuffs with 4-hole buttons.
- Internal elastic drawstring with 4-hole buttons at the waist.
- Buttons 4 holes inside for hooking with detachable.
- Historic rubber patch on the left shoulder.
- Made of water repellent nylon
- Padded in duck feather
- Reversible zip closure
- Pockets with invisible zip
- Flying buttonholes for hooking the outer garment
External composition :
- External : 45% Cotton 39% Polyester 16% Nylon
Internal composition :
- External : 100% Nylon
- Lining : 100% Nylon
- Padding : 90% White Duck Feather; 10% feathers
Washing and care :
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry in tumble dryers
- Iron at low temperature
- Dry wash
+8C / -10C°C
Garment that guarantees good coverage and good thermal insulation. Suitable for different types of temperatures thanks to the detachable duck feather lining.